While you are trying to download multiple contents from the iTunes Store meanwhile, the iTunes error 8003 may appears on your computer like the following message:
An unknown error occurred (8003). Please check that your network connection is active.
To fix the error, try the following steps:
- Verify the network is available. If the error still exits, go to step 2.
- Open IE, click the "Tools" tab, and then click "Popup Blocker", and then select "Turn Off".
- On IE windows, click the "Tools" tab, and select "Internet Options", and click "Security tab", and click on "Trusted Sites Icon", click on "sites..." and then add "https:apple.com" as the trusted site.
- When the firewall or anti-virus security software opens, verify the "https:apple.com" is available, if the site is unavailable, disable the software temporarily.
- Open the DSL or Cable pot#3689 for iTunes, and then set the router device connect to DSL/cable line.
-- Download How To Fix iTunes Error 8003 as PDF --
- How To Fix iTunes Error 50
- How To Fix iTunes Error 11
- How To Fix iTunes Error 3194
- How To Fix iTunes Error 1600
- How To Fix iTunes Error 54