While you are installing a program, the missing Msvcr80.dll error may appear similar to the following message:
The program can’t start because MSVCP80.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
This error is primarily caused by an improper installation of the program or a problem with the actual msvcr80.dll file. If you want to fix the Msvcr80.dll error, follow these steps below:
- Reinstall the program that causes the error.
- Search and download a msvcr80.dll file from the following link: http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcr80
- Unzip and locate the msvcr80.dll file on your system director:
- In Windows 95/98/Me, is C:\Windows\System
- In Windows NT/2000, is C:\WINNT\System32
- In Windows XP, Vista, 7, is C:\Windows\System32
- Restart your computer, if the error still exists, go to step 5.
- Click the "Start" menu, and type the "Run" in the search box.
- In the pop-up Run search box, type "CMD" and press Enter.
- Type the "regsvr32 msvcr80.dl" in the CMD windows, and then press Enter.
- Restart your computer, and reinstall the program.
-- Download How To Fix Msvcr80.dll is Missing as PDF --
- How To Fix D3dx9_43.dll is Missing Error
- How to Fix Error Code 0x80004005
- How To Fix Runtime Error 339
- How To Fix Windows Update Error 80246005
- How To Fix Runtime Error 1512