If you are using the Microsoft Excel on your computer but the Microsoft Access Object Library is not referenced, you may receive the runtime error 424 message similar to the following:
Run-time error '424':
To fix the error, try these steps below in order:
- Click the "Start" button, type "regedit" on the search box, and then click the "regedit" program.
- On the Registry Editor windows, find and open the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Current Version/SharedDLLs
- In the "SharedDLLs" folder, find and click the following value:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao3032.dll
- Right-click the "Modify", change the value data box value to 1, and then click OK.
- Exit the registry menu, run the Microsoft Office Setup program, if you are prompted, and then click "Remove All".
- Reinstall Microsoft Office and restart your computer.
-- Download How To Fix Runtime Error 424 as PDF --
- How To Fix Runtime Error 5
- How To Fix Runtime Error 91
- How To Fix Windows Update Error 8000FFFF
- How To Fix Runtime Error 6 overflow