If you are first loading Windows or running a program that requires a C runtime library without using a manifest, the runtime error r9034 message may appears on computer screen as follows:
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application’s support team for more information.
To fix the runtime error r9034, follow these steps below:
- Reboot computer, on your keyboard click F8 key repeatedly until the Windows 7 Advanced Boot Options appears on screen, select the "Safe Mode" using the arrow key.
- Click Enter key to load in safe mode, run the program that you want again, and then restart computer to load in normal mode.
- Click the "Start" button, and type "msconfig" in the search box, and then click "msconfig" program.
- Click the "Selective Startup" on the "General" tab, and then click the "the Load Startup items".
- Click the "Services" tab, click the "Hide All Microsoft Services", and then click "Disable All".
- Click "OK" to close the System Configuration windows and restart computer.
-- Download How To Fix Runtime Error R6034 as PDF --
- How To Fix Runtime Error R6025
- How To Fix Runtime Error 6 overflow
- How To Fix Runtime Error 216
- How To Fix Windows Update Error 80070020
- How To Fix Windows Update Error C355