While you are attempting to install the Drive D to the fourth partition on that Disk, you may receive the Windows 8 error code 0x80300024 similar to the following message:
Windows is unable to install to the selected location. Error: 0x80300024.
To fix the error, suggest your try these steps below:
- Delete a partition, such as drive D on the Disk 0.
- Start to install Windows 8.
- During installation, do not choose any partitions, but select "Drive Options".
- With the unallocated space, create a new partition .
- Continue to install.
-- Download How To Fix Windows 8 Error Code 0x80300024 as PDF --
- How to Fix Error Code 0x80070570
- How To Fix Windows 8 Error Code 0x80070570
- How to Fix Error Code 0xc0000005
- How To Fix iTunes Error 13019
- How To Fix Windows 8 Error Code 0x80070241