When installing or open or update Windows Office programs, you may receive the Windows Update error 80070663 message. If you want to fix the error, comply with the following methods:
- Click the "Start" button, type "Windows Explorer " in the search box.
- Click the "Windows Explorer " from the pop-up "Programs" menu
- Navigate to "c:/users/Allusers/Microsoft/Office/data" path, find "opa12.dat" file and rename it to "opa12old.dat".
- When you restart Windows Office and open one file, it will prompt you to activate Windows Office, then activate it online.
- Reinstall Windows Office Updates and restart computer.
-- Download How To Fix Windows Update Error 80070663 as PDF --
- How To Fix Windows Update Error 8024402C
- The Easiest Way to Fix Windows Update Error 800b0100
- How to Fix Error Code 0x8007232b
- How To Fix Error 1706
- How To Fix Windows Update Error 8000FFFF